Tap into your inner brilliance and live your life to the fullest.
You are looking for a change in life, and you are already making the right first steps.Whether you’re battling depression, anxiety, grief or sadness, past traumas, feelings of overwhelm or dread, or that small little voice in the back of your head that says “there’s more to life than this” — you’re looking for something.
These are usually symptoms of something deeper that is holding you back in life.
It’s time for a positive New Start toward living your best life.
Whether you are looking for success in your work — your relationships — or life in general, our goal is to get you there. We use a strengths-based approach, which means we start by looking at your deep-rooted talents and strengths.
We are far too often unaware of our own brilliance. Our approach very often brings to light treasures you didn’t see in yourself — or ones you thought had left you long ago.
We will look not only at your inner strengths but also at opportunities that may be waiting but difficult to see.
Life, your past, your choices, and your circumstances can so often, and so easily, stand in the way of allowing you to see the potential that is all around you.
Let’s clear the clutter and cut the noise so you can step into what you are meant to.
Call 817-600-7611 Today
Tina Johnston is the Director of NewStarts, where she is a licensed psychotherapist trained in all aspects of mental health conditions and disorders. She is also the President and co-founder of the Wellness Association of Flower Mound. As a visionary entrepreneur and innovative outside-the-box thinker, she uses dynamic progressive techniques, including experiential learning, adventure therapy, ReVisioning, positive psychology, hypnotherapy, and therapeutic life coaching. While her specialty is Career Development and Advancement, she has taken this to a whole new level in searching for ways to help individuals be successful in their personal lives as well as in their careers and professional lives.
Tina is also the founder of the Master Potentialist® movement – an initiative to change the way we view and treat mental health issues. This is a new effort to find ways to treat mental health issues with more of a wellness approach that provides faster and more comprehensive results. Master Potentialists are mental health practitioners who are challenging current methods, many of which were set by insurance companies years ago and have not changed for decades.
She works primarily with business leaders in helping them uncover new opportunities for themselves and their companies to reach maximum potential. She strives for win-win scenarios and seeks to collaborate and liaise with peers and other professionals.
I believe in:
- Personal potential – we all have it, more than we even know.
- Win-win scenarios – love to see people be successful.
- Quality referrals – there are times I may refer you to a specialist with special skills or knowledge.
- Law of Attraction – what you reap you will sow, what you seek you will find - problem is sometimes we don’t know exactly what we are looking for and tend to settle.
- Law of Attraction (simple version) - what you put out there is what you’ll get back.
- Visionaries – they make us think outside the box and consider creative solutions, they keep us from getting stuck.
- Implementers – without them, nothing would get done.
- Leaders – we are all leaders, even if the only person you are leading is yourself – who is probably the hardest person to lead.
- Good things can come from bad.
- Life happens to everyone – no one is immune, no matter how smart, how successful, how revered, how popular.
- We learn more from failures than successes. We also learn more from painful experiences than happy ones. Darn.
- Failure will happen – because we are human, and it’s how we learn. Failure is not the problem, it’s our perspective. Try and try again is how we succeed. Doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different outcome, is just, well, dumb. And yet, most of us have fallen into that trap, and can really keep us stuck.